Thanks for Joining My
30in30 Mighty Marketing Challenge!
I'm so excited you're joining me for this special coaching, accountability,
and mindset-changing time together !
You're a smart solopreneur, but also a busy one. You've made the decision to spend your time SMARTER for the next 30 days!
The LIVE 30in30 Mighty Marketing Challenge Ran In April 2019
But your own 30 Days of Mighty Marketing action begins any time!
What's included in the 30in30 Challenge:
- Weekly online group meetings, conducted via Zoom - we will meet in the same place each time;
Fridays at 1pm ET will be our check-in and celebrate wins time. Weekly sessions begin Friday, April 5.
NOTE: due to being at a conference, our Friday 4/12 session will be at 5pm ET
- Kickoff group session on Monday, April 1, 2pm ET [note the different time]
- Celebration group session on Tuesday, April 30, 1pm ET
- Email prompts and tips for weekly goal-setting and marketing tasks, tips, plus reminders to celebrate your successes - all steps count in this challenge!
- Resources to download and put right to use - checklists, worksheets, planners in your 30in30 Mighty Marketing Action guide
- Recordings of all group sessions
- A Facebook Group where you can: ask question, post your weekly marketing tasks for group support and accountability, share your wins'
- Watch for bonus resources, training videos, and more group sessions (potentially with special guests!)
Bookmark this page as resources will be added, including links to all recordings. This page is ONLY for those purchasing the 30in30 Mighty Marketing Challenge via the LLYOU bundle offer. Please don't share!
We are co-creating this challenge – that means we’re doing it together (yep, me too), and learning a lot as we go. I’ll share tips and best practices, how to make best use of the checklists and cheat-sheets I give, and I’ll lead us on a discussion of setting SMART marketing goals during our kickoff. But it's up to each of us to find the mix of marketing tasks that work for our businesses right now to focus on in our 30 minute blocks. Together we will change our mindsets and create new habits that lead to lasting impact.
Our group sessions will take place in the web video conferencing and webinar tool - Zoom. Meetings will be recorded so you can watch them again any time you'd like. If you do'nt already have a free Zoom account, I highly recommend this tool! The paid version is also a bargain at $15/month. Even you do not choose to signup, please download the Zoom software to your computer or get the mobile app.
30in30 Mighty Marketing Challenge Starts in:
30in30 Mighty Marketing Challenge
- 30in30 Mighty Marketing Action Guide
- Mighty Marketing Weekly Goals + Daily To-Do's Planner
- Mighty Marketing Clear SMART Goals Self-Interview Worksheet (use with the bonus worksheet below)
Smarter Social Media Automation Checklist
- BONUS: Social Media Management + Automation Tool Comparison (see all the major social management tools side-by-side)
- BONUS: SMART Marketing Goals Worksheet
Handouts, notes, or slides from recorded sessions:
- Kickoff - Presentation Notes on SMART Goals
- Using Trello for managing marketing tasks + checklists - you can copy this public Trello board for Weekly Goals + Daily Marketing To-Do Tasks. Follow the instructions on the first, left-most card for copying it to YOUR account - don't make changes on this one!
If you don't already have it, grab my 10 Top Social Media Tools guide.
Videos of All Sessions Will Be Here Soon After Each Session
Guest Expert Pop-Up Sessions Recordings
Guest Expert Val Selby - chatting about Facebook
Guest Expert Tara Alexandra Kachaturoff - chatting about being a guest on podcasts, TV, videos
Guest Expert Wendy LugoSantiago- chatting about content themes + repurposing
Guest Expert Kelly McCausey- chatting about smart content curation skills and her course on that!
Guest Expert Ken Watson- chatting about Instagram quick fixes
Guest Expert Debbie Benstein- chatting about knowing our audiences
Friday April 5th - Our First Goals Check-in
Friday April 19th - Goals Check-in
Friday April 26th - Goals Check-in
Tuesday April 30th - Mighty Marketing Challenge Wrap-up
Need help taking your marketing action further?
Beat the 'summer slump' with a quick Borrow My Brain hour
Keep your challenge momentum going! If you need to chat about refining your goals, need an action plan to avoid the 'summer slump', or want to get your marketing tech clutter all humming right along - grab a power hour with me and Borrow My Brain at a special discounted price.